Eclipses and their Paths in Personal and Mundane Astrology with Bill Meridian
- This webinar is Now Complete and available for purchase as Download.Eclipses and their Paths in Personal and Mundane Astrology with Bill Meridian
- Eclipses and their shadows are major forecasters of political events.
- Eclipses can alter your year as well as that of global leaders.
- Learn how an eclipse will affect your year.
- The Saros cycles of 18, 36, and 54 years are important.
- Eclipses affecting the Sun of leaders and countries are major indicators
- Techniques will be demonstrated in contemporary charts-USA, Trump, Russia
- Agent 72 – Bill Meridian
Bill Meridian obtained his MBA in 1972 and began to study astrology in the same year. Bill first began applying computers to financial astrology in 1983, as he continues to do. Bill has authored Planetary Stock Trading 4, The Predictive Power of Eclipse Paths, and Planetary Economic Forecasting. He has been supplementing this work with mundane astrology for many years. Bill has been writing the mundane column for Dell Horoscope for 25 years. He currently operates his own advisory and fund management business from his home in Vienna. His home page and catalog of publications may be found at www.billmeridian.com.
After payment you will receive your confirmation of payment as well as a PDF of presentation notes with a link to download the webinar, plus an article on the August 2017 eclipses for Donald Trump by Bill Meridian.
About the C*I*A
The Cosmic Intelligence Agency (C*I*A) is a network of astrologers and other individual around the globe who aim to further understand and advance CONCIOUSNESS* INTENTION*ASTROLOGY. We share a vision of the world soul, raising consciousness to the Anima Mundi, the universal energies, the archetypal patterns that can be observed in the ceaseless cyclic movements of the cosmos. For millennia, humans have engaged with the cosmic sphere to seek meaning, guidance and inspiration. We continue this relationship to the cosmos as our focus and our Agency’s role in the evolution of consciousness.