Throughout 2016 we’ve had a number of key themes we’ve been working with and they all in play and up for integration at the New Moon/ Solar Eclipse. In true Virgoan style, here is an inventory of all the themes:
- Returning to dependence on that which we truly are – divine consciousness.
- 2016 has been a time to re-orientate our focus and energy from seeking outside of ourselves to focusing inwards on the spirit within and cultivating TRUE IN-dependence.
- It’s been a time to de-construct our social conditioning and beliefs and return to our inherent nature, truth, authenticity, simplicity, integrity, morality, moderation and a burning desire for enlightenment.
- The Call to Health, Healing, Cleansing & Purification of Body, Mind and Spirit
- The ‘Ghost in the Machine’
- The hard won lessons of Saturn Retrograde (Shadow Phase- 19 Dec 2015- 19 Nov 2016
- Who am I and what is my divine purpose?
- Following the principle that, ‘Less is More’!
- And in so doing, break down our co-dependence on society and take back our agency.
- Morality! Morality! Morality! What happened to our culture’s moral compass? And how has this affected us? Do we even live by a code of morality? And are we serious and vigilant in holding true to our morals?
Saturn in Sagittarius as the focal point (or energetic outlet) of the T-square from:
- Keeping with the ‘Less is More’ theme, taking on spiritual practices known as ‘austerities’, whereby we consecrate a ritual practice to voluntarily go without something for a designated amount of time, with a healing intention. In the yogic world these rituals are called ‘tapas’- which means ‘to burn’ and in doing such practices we build our inner fire, ie: our commitment, determination and focus for greater and greater feats for spiritual evolution and in the case of the T-square, for the purposes of health, healing, cleansing and purification. An example of such an austerity is fasting.
- Dream BIG but take care with all the (nerve racking) details, As well, keep it real, grounded and do-able.
- PRIORITISE your to-do lists and periodically run REALITY CHECKS!
- How may I be of ‘pragmatic’ service?
- Harvest & Karma- As societies and as an emerging global family (matrix of consciousness) we are reaping what our ancestors have sown.
- It is the best and worst of times with the potential for ecological and social collapse as real as the human potential for integration of the lessons of the past to make way for the new, adaptation and a systematic and pragmatic approach to service for the ‘New Earth’.
- Now is not the time to go into avoidance, escapism, victim mode or spiritually bypass reality and all that goes with it.
- You are being called to work with a Master. Be like a disciple and humble yourself and evolve your resolve (your fire) to meet the Master (the pressure).
- Wake UP to this Cosmic Power when he comes upon you, for he is your loving teacher here to restore you to your power, strength and truth.
- Issues to do with our ancestral legacy, humanity’s collective karma in regards to the impending collapse of modern civilisation due to the ecological collapse.
- The ‘spiritual crisis’ under-pinning the unfolding ecological crisis whereby we fail to recognise let alone, heal the ‘illusion of separation’.
- The paradox of the myth of ‘The Great Fall from the ‘Garden of Eden’’- whereby we feel dis-located or dis-placed from some lofty, other worldly, nirvana-like paradise, when in fact we not only live in the Garden of Eden, ie: This Sacred Earth, we are of it, ie: there is no separation between me, you, the dog, the tree, the water, the fireflies, we are all one living matrix of electric earth light and divine consciousness. The only ‘fall’, is in our awareness and how we posit ourselves in ‘reality’- separate or unified
- The T-square out to Saturn from these nodes highlights the role our ‘fall from morality’ (social commands that keep all our bullshit in check) has had in our ‘fall from grace’.
- As Saturn moves forward its time to make a new set of commandments for the New Earth. I vote, ‘Do no harm’ as numero uno. What do you think?
- “Did somebody say, ‘boundaries’?”
- “Which ‘reality’- chunky 3D Vs the Inifnite?”
- The limitations of Time Vs the Timeless
- “What responsibilities?”
- Spiritual by-passing
- Truth Vs Illusion
- Getting lost in the blame game
- The Illusion of Victim/ Persecutor dramas Vs the Reality of Victim/ Persecutor horrors
- The necessity of grounding one’s spirituality in morality, ie: There’s no spirituality without morality
The Mars Retrograde shadow phase (Feb 17- Aug 22 2016)
- The evolution of the masculine
- Coming home to our nature before the conditioning of what it is to ‘be a man’ or ‘in one’s masculine’ set in.
- Restoring the inner child (one’s innocence)
- Reckoning with the effects of toxic masculinity
- Slaying the Red Knight: becoming a conscious warrior
- The dynamic interplay of masculinity and femininity
- Evolving towards authentic sexuality and empowering sexual practices
- Diving deep in one’s motivational system ie: what drives us
- And what purpose do my actions serve?
The Mars, Antares, Saturn connection in Sagittarius (assembling back in mid April at the beginning of the Mars Retrograde phase and at this New Moon, just as the Mars Retrograde Shadow Phase is complete, these two warriors and the titan are conjunct and T-squaring the the Sun, Moon and North Node in Virgo opposite Neptune and the South Node in Pisces)
- Coming to consciousness about the social construct of masculinity.
- Be humble, be strong, be wise. Take a Stand.
- You are no longer a passive observer, a blind conformist, a ceaseless consumer or a product of your society. You are a light force and have complete agency over yourself, your actions and your direction. True power comes from within and you are ready.
- Get your warrior on in service of your (past, present and future) ancestors and in service of the ‘New Earth’
- Take Actions that are ‘out of the box’, ie: that nobody is expecting or ‘eclipses’ the thinking of the day and succeed.
- With all of the above playing out in ‘mutable’ signs, making 2016 a uber duber, ‘Year of Mutability’, peaking with the mutable cross in June 2016.
- ‘Tis the time to adapt- to change tack.
- Change is not just necessary, it’s inevitable.
- 2016 has been a year where we have reached a critical turning point in our trajectory.
- On a global level we’ve hit ‘the point of no return’ when it comes to global ecological collapse. Future historians may site the Paris Climate talks of 2016 as the last hope of averting disaster and the incongruent actions of nations post summit, the final nail in the coffin for that last hope.
- From now on our thoughts and aspirations would be better off looking towards the inevitable and managing the decline and collapse, not just of ecological systems but of modern society and re-imagining a world without the trappings of modern society as we know it. Grim? Yes and no.
- On a personal level, we are changing gears, dove-tailing, re-orienting, mutating, morphing, switching, re-engineering, re-imagining and remaking ourselves and in so doing, remaking the world.
- Global Transformation- out of the ashes of the Past and into the New
- The Uranus- Eris conjunction (May 2016- April 2017)
- The Wild card
- Invite Chaos or Prepare for War
- Shock Treatment
- Rude Awakening
- Trigger points
- Wake up calls
- Poignant, potent, deadly and sacred Disruptors
- Civil Disobedience
There are quite a number of indicators at this New Moon that we are in for a significant shift in our lives, as individuals and as a collective being, including the easy opposition from transformational Pluto and the sesqui- square from the planet of radical change, Uranus. Though most notably, this is a Solar Eclipse New Moon, meaning some aspect of our life is likely to be ‘eclipsed’, as if a whole new set of circumstances is about to take hold. Quite possibly, a fabulously new (revised) you (care of all those retrogrades we’ve had this year) is about to take the reins and steer you into unchartered territory. NB: Even though we may be located in familiar environments or familiar situations it is highly likely that we have done so much inner alchemical work that even the familiar could feel unfamiliar and even somewhat ‘strange’. The term we use for this in transpersonal psychology is the ‘new belonging’.
And with the three transpersonal planets, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto all directly aspecting the New Moon, we can expect that forces beyond our control may play a strong hand in this critical time of change.
Other aspects happening at this time include Mercury Retrograde tightly conjunct Jupiter in Virgo, which is exciting news as this is a time to open our minds, expand our consciousness and to think big, just try not to drown in the details.
Also Venus is all alone out there, un-aspected in the sign of Libra. My sense is that she is just fine, in her home sign, doing her own thing, in her own classy way. Hey hey ☺
If you’re thinking of a New Moon ritual, pray for strength, passion, vision and purpose.
May you be blessed.
Kirilly- Cosmic Space Priestess
Agent 27 KirillyCosmic*Intelligence*Agency
For astrology readings contact:
PM me: Facebook – Kirilly Cosmic Space Priestess
Call: +66 (0)95 540 7330 (Thailand)