5D Astrology Report: November 2016 – The Zero Point Zone
5D Astrology Report: November 2016
The Zero Point Zone
“It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn’t matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over.” Paulo Coelho – The Zahir
The personal RESET of 2016 is now in the last days of the 9 Year Cycle 2008- 16 , morphing into the Zero Point Zone which stretches from 11:11 to 1:1:1 and then into 2017 the 1 Year of Genesis. As the 9 morphs into the Zero Zone, feel the merging of past present and future as your time-line accelerates. The moment of transition will be the 11th of November or the 11/11/9 Star Gate bringing in the rising energies of a new wave of creation. 11:11 is a number activation sequence. Each time that you see 11:11 on a clock the quantum field takes a snapshot of your thoughts. The final alignment will be the 21:12 Solstice in December, when the Southern Planetary portal aligns with the Galactic Centre to complete the recalibration of the evolutionary shifts of the last 18 years– the Galactic Alignment between 1980 – 2016.
The Zero Point aka God Matrix Field, the source of our Genesis
Communication does not happen in the visible world of Newton, but in the subatomic world of Werner Heisenberg. The Zero Point field is:
The space between your comfort zone and infinity
Alpha and Omega- the ending/beginning of all
A quantum saddle or tipping point. A systems re-boot. A reset
A time of waking up
A conscious switch from one time-line to another. From your old gestalts to one of your probable selves
The point at which critical mass is reached
Zeros have a hidden energy with latent power that needs to be handled wisely and creatively. In karmic astrology, there is something very Plutonian about the Zero. Pluto is a planet with powerful under the radar energies which bring transformation through facing the darker truths of life but, like the zero, rises out of ashes of destruction to create forms that reflect the evolution of new truths.
Zero Point Energy is consciousness itself. It’s the unified field of Source – the Noosphere – from where intuition, creativity and vision seem to originate. Creative people are usually mystified by their work, often attributing it to a muse. Einstein said a “sense of the infinite” guided his insights. And J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter books, described her inspiration this way: “It feels as if someone zapped the ideas into my head.”
At all times independent of circumstances and independent of thoughts and emotions, there is a world of deeper feeling available to you- a sense of expansiveness, peace and being fully alive
The deeper mind is always on 24/7, not only does it have your back, it’s part of who you are-when you lose sight of it it’s because you’ve gone back to thinking you have to handle this life thing on your own.
November – on the Zero Point of the Great Attractor
In November the Great Attractor is continuously activated, taking you back to Source, bending both space and time, giving a simultaneous view of the past, present and future. As the Source (Great Attractor) of the Source (Super Galactic Center) of our Source (Galactic Center), its influence is both subtle and profound and in 5D evolutionary astrology the Great Attractor represents the key to the mystery of the universe. It’s a very intense point that has mystical and metaphysical properties, inducing a deep awareness of SELF, a state of Truth that defies separation to create unity consciousness. It has a resonance to the Creator’s Voice and is the seat of the Universal Source and cosmic balance. In the next few weeks when these degrees are activated dilemmas of fate and free will occur. Since it both sucks in and emits energy at the same time, it symbolises the balancing forces between fate and free will
- Oct 30 Venus crosses the Great Attractor 14° Sag
New Moon in Scorpio
- Oct 3-Dec 5 Saturn on the Great Attractor 14° Sag
- Nov 4 Mercury crosses the Great Attractor 14° Sag
- Nov 8 Venus conjunct Pholus on Galactic Centre 27° Sag
- Nov 8 Asbolus opposite Great Attractor 14° Sag
- Nov 10 Venus conjunct Quaoar on Galactic Centre 28° Sag
- Nov 14 Super Full Moon in Taurus
- Nov 15 Venus square Makemake on Super Galactic Centre 2° Libra
- Nov 16 Jupiter sextile Great Attractor 14° Sag
- Nov 30 Mercury conjunct Galactic Centre 0° Capricorn
As Saturn activates the GA with Venus whilst squaring the Nodes of Fate, the challenge is how to become a Free Agent paradoxically more integrated than ever into the great web. A window of choice is available:
What if you can re-negotiate your contract with life?
What if now is the perfect opportunity to shift your life’s focus from repeating your past, or your karma, to embracing your future, your calling, or dharma?
Karmic RESET New Moon October 30
At this Plutonic new Moon at 7 Scorpio, Saturn /Venus are conjunct the Great Attractor and trine Neptune conjunct the South Node. Neptune – the ruler of Pisces, the Shaman, the Muse Planet – arguably the most enigmatic astral force of all, is on the South Node, the point of convergence for the past. It is going to be mysterious, surreal – with shades of reincarnation, inspiration from other times, other places. Expect synchronicity at a whole new level. Along with insights into toxic patterns and addictions non -stop until you stop. With Saturn Lord of Time and Karma in a T Square to Neptune and the Nodes, it is one of the most potent times for erasing old psychic grooves and starting over ever.
Chandra Symbol SCORPIO 6
A dancer with eight arms.
Each and every dimension carries with it a path to follow, a way to become fulfilled within that channel. It is human nature to restrict yourself to one dimension or perhaps two at a time. But nature is no longer enough within the evolving matrix in this planet. Here is the departure point, the mutational edge: the willingness and capacity to develop simultaneously in all eight primary dimensions. Bearing this seed is the most sacred and high-level of tasks. You are being ushered into limitless vistas within. All the new capacities are arising at the same time from every side, and all can be creatively combined into an entirely new way of being.
The evolutionary Burn increases at this Super Full Moon at 22 Taurus/Scorpio whose powerful seismic window aligns with space deep planets Sedna, Uranus, Eris, Quaoar, Ixion and Haumea plus Centaurs Pholus and Chiron. They open gateways to far galaxies downloading new data from the noosphere. Hold still. Stay there. Peel back the layers. You are in the space between your comfort zone and infinity. You want to hide, not be seen, not be open not be vulnerable. There are two ways to do this – soft and gentle or fast and hard. Both will get you to the other side, if you let them.
The Chandra Symbol for TAURUS 23
A salamander glowing red-orange.
Burning up with the inner flame of creative activity in the soul realms. The inner life raging with power–an insistent force. A level of attunement to the central flame of your being that will not quit. The impassioned desire to manifest perfectly what lives inside. The alchemical intention to burn away the dross and return to pristine selfhood at long last. An extremely sharply motivated path of development. Difficult to harness, yet the mastery called for is just what you seek to embody, and anything more reasonable seems easy and lazy. One-pointed drive to strip away all but self and be true to self in a fashion which will burn a hole in the world.
Your Zero Zone Agreement
- You’re not supposed to know how do to this already
- No drama – be calm, steady and neutral
- Your mind is a projector, not a camera
- You don’t have to believe your own thoughts. Has it struck you just how fluid and plastic your experience of life could be? If you don’t have to think about things the way you’ve always thought about them you are free to create a whole new world for yourself.
- No more betraying your wholeness in order to support the world’s limited version of who you are. What are your limiting beliefs about yourself? About life? About what’s possible for you?
- Instead of using spiritual understanding as an avoidance strategy, use it as a safety net, allowing yourself to experience your natural ups and downs without all the accompanying story and drama. Be less hypnotised by your highs and less frightened by your lows. You can feel your humanity, your frailty and yet feel whole
- Soften your attachment to surface identities to become a living channel for the future. Live from your infinite creative potential, not from the history of your past creations
- Live courageously and confidently from your core as you transform the world around you – one experience and conversation at a time.
- You are the zero point, so there is no need to seek outside of yourself. Don’t go in search of meaning; become the meaning maker within the context of your daily life.
“Beyond the edge of the world there’s a space where emptiness and substance neatly overlap, where past and future form a continuous, endless loop. And, hovering about, there are signs no one has ever read, chords no one has ever heard.” Haruki Murakami